Natalie has been showing some pretty cute girly behavior lately. We never put her in dresses, or at least not real girly ones. But the minute we bought her dress for Candice's wedding, she picked up the sides and swung side to side in it. It was so cute! Then during the wedding she would twirl her dress and look in the mirror. She thought she was hot stuff. Well, I have a leftover tiara from Candice's bachelorette party when we dressed up as princesses to go karoking. I put it on Natalie and she starts twirling back and forth today. I asked her if she wanted to see herself and when I gave her the mirror she put it all the way to her face. It was so funny, she then says Hi over and over or Whoa into the mirror.
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
I crown thee Princess Natalie
Posted by The Eds at 12:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
She is so cute! I totally miss her!
So cute! You are going to have to get her a bunch of princess movies for Christmas and also dress up dresses - she would love them!
Post a Comment