CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Did anyone call for some snow?



I woke up this morning to a blizzard outside. It's trash pickup so in order to get my garbage can out to the street I had to shovel the driveway. (Zack is out of town so it was up to me or Natalie.)

I bundled her all up (minus snow boots b/c I didn't think I needed them yet) and out we headed. You can see from the first pic that Natalie wasn't to sure about it. Then everytime I would ask her where the snow is she would wave her hand back in forth. Like "duh mom, its all over".




She didn't want to come back inside. When I would ask her to she would run down to the end of the driveway shaking her head.


4 comments:

The Pack Family said...

She is so freaking cute!!! I remember Johnathon at that age... You have so many good times yet to come... Time to start cooking the next one!!

Ammon and Tasha said...

Wow you did get a lot of snow! Cute pics!

Mama Bear said...

I agree with Kerry. Start cooking!!

The kodak moments with the snow falling is so adorable!!

Mary said...

She is so cute. what a good girl for leaving her gloves & hat on, ellie never would.