CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 2, 2009

My little Rockette


Okay so everytime we get together with my brother and try to play Rockband, Natalie wants to beat on the drums. So while my brother was out Christmas shopping he found this little drum set. Its suppose to be for kids 3 and up but, it is a total hit with Natalie. She loves to position the stool that came with it and even learned how to push the foot petal down to get the boom boom down.

Now that Zack and I have Rockband she can rock out with us.














5 comments:

The Occupants said...

Umm. This might be the best thing that I have ever seen!! She is going to be a punk rocker!

Ammon and Tasha said...

that is so awesome!!! what a great gift!

Mama Bear said...

She is sooooo cute!!!!!!

Michelle said...

That is so cute! I love that she totally rocks out on the drums :)

Mary said...

Those drums are such a hit with the girls. Way to go Jeni's brother!