CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

The last of Vegas



I didn't get many pics of our time in Vegas...but my mom and I did catch a few good ones at the garden inside the Bellagio. The minute we entered the Bellagio she made a beeline for the flowers. It smelled so yummy in that room.




She loved the huge butterflies hanging from the ceiling and the giant flowers and bugs all around.







She loved running around the casino's and trying to climb into the slotmachine chairs. I definitely would not want to go again with a kid but, it was fun to have her spend so much time with Denise and my mom. She kept saying "Denise buh-bye" over and over when Denise dropped us off at the airport this morning.




2 comments:

Mary said...

I love the garden in there. It is so amazing!

Mama Bear said...

Um... her hair has grown!!!! She is so cute and that looks like fun!!!