CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Precious Moments


I haven't been blogging lately, mostly because nothing exciting has been going on. If you can believe this I haven't even finished a book in probably two months. (For anyone that knows me I usually read one every week or two.) This is because between marathon training (having to squeeze in runs almost everyday), mudding and sanding the room from hell (which the mudding is done, sanding was finished last night), and my work emails I have to get done daily, there just doesn't seem to be enough time. My soap operas have been backlogged on the DVR for sometime now. I have to get with it! Sheesh

Well anyway, I have some really cute photos of Natalie over the past few weeks I thought I would post.

Yes she is obssessed with that pink hat I got for a $1 at Target. She wears it around the house all day. And wearing pretty pink dresses which is what she refers to the poodle skirt outfit as.



The sunglasses are the other obssession. The minute we get in the car she knows the pocket on the ceiling they are in and starts pointing and asking for them.





2 comments:

Mary said...

Oh man. She's is such a cheezer. So cute too.

Mama Bear said...

I love the poodle skirt. She is going to be a girlie girl despite her tomboy tendancies.