CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 12, 2009

A trip to Wonderland & Easter fun!

Zack and I decided to visit Denver over the Easter weekend and attend Lydia's birthday party (our niece). Megan (my sister-in-law) has a habit of throwing big themed birthday parties and this year Lydia wanted to be Alice and do Alice in Wonderland. (Last year it was all about Dorothy and The Wizard of Oz.)




Below is Carly, Lydia's sister.



And here is our little one giving us the worst evil smile ever!



Easter hunting....





The best part about visiting Denver is the time Natalie gets to spend with her cousins. She has so much fun playing with their toys and running all over with them. She has been so tired from all the fun that she has been taking a nap sometimes as early as 9:30am. Ridiculous I know but the same thing seems to happen whenever she travels. When we took her to NYC she was reverting back to 2 naps a day and in Vegas she had an almost constant drugged look in her eyes. I must admit this little girl has been on more airplane rides than anyone I know. Pretty soon we will have to sign her up for airline rewards.












3 comments:

Ammon and Tasha said...

Wow that party looked amazing! Props to your sister in law for being so creative! Natalie looks so cute in her easter dress!

Mary said...

I love your new background.

Mama Bear said...

When is my niece going to grow some hair?