CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Natalie and Pinkie

Natalie has been totally getting into all the Disney movies. Her favorite by far is Cinderella. She will actually sit through the whole movie. But she does request Peter Pan and Sleeping Beauty everyday as well. Today she wanted to dress up and when I put the Disney songs on she began dancing with her stuffed monkey Pinkie.


And just so you can all see, I cut some serious bangs for my standards..see below


4 comments:

Mama Bear said...

I love the bangs!!! Love them!!!!

Natalie in her outfit is so cute!!! Now she just needs the Cinderella costume. I must admit I am glad she isn't a Tinkerbell fan!!!

meg said...

wow, you look great with bangs. They look REALLY cute.

Mary said...

Nat is so cute. I love the bangs!

NicKnight said...

Oh my gosh! She has the cutest personality! I love her little outfit too, she rocks! BTW I really do love the bangs, every time I see you it makes me want to cut some, and I just might.