We celebrated Christmas in SLC at my moms on the 23rd. We did this because we had to catch an early flight on Christmas Eve to Denver to spend Christmas Day with Zack's family. We left our camera home since we had over 6 bags with us (loaded to the gills with gifts and some necessary clothing) and therefore I must rely upon his family to share their pics. Above is Natalie with her Grandma Edmunds on Christmas Eve. She is loving it here since her two cousins Carly 4 & Lydia 3 run all over the house with her. I swear I barely see her since she does not care where I am when they are around. I hope to be able to post more of them together when I get some pics.
I hope everyone is having a Merry Christmas. Zack is in heaven since he got Guitar Hero World tour today and I am excited to use my new Wii Fit when I get home.

2 comments:
I'm glad both our husbands are ignoring us now... Zack with guitar hero and Jeff with the used prince of persia game I got him. I never realized it was the worst mistake of my life... Just kidding! Merry Christmas!
we decided to keep the mario kart game... I bought both that and mario party 8 and was going to let jeff decide which to take back but we decided to keep them since Ron was so generous!
We'll get online to all play soon if jeff can figure it out!
It looks like you guys did get spoiled for Christmas. Also looks like we need to have a game night with the Wii. Thanks for Ellie's gifts, she loves the playdoh & the clothes are way cute. Have fun in Denver & lets get together when you get back. -Mary
Post a Comment