Natalie was so cute this morning. As much as I didn't want her to wear pink 24/7, you can't help it when they are girls. I had these pink mary janes that didn't fit...I was supposed to take them back months ago. Well I was pulling down some bags this morning and came across a bag with the shoes in them. Oops. Well they still don't fit so hopefully by summer they will. Natalie insisted on putting them on this morning.
Thursday, December 18, 2008
A little dress-up
Natalie was so cute this morning. As much as I didn't want her to wear pink 24/7, you can't help it when they are girls. I had these pink mary janes that didn't fit...I was supposed to take them back months ago. Well I was pulling down some bags this morning and came across a bag with the shoes in them. Oops. Well they still don't fit so hopefully by summer they will. Natalie insisted on putting them on this morning.
Posted by The Eds at 8:13 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
that is too cute! she loves to be girly doesnt she?
Just face it, she wants to be girly. She's so cute with the jewelry & those cute shoes.
Um with dress up, she is supposed to have clothes on not look like she is going to walk down the "streets".. :) j/k.
Post a Comment