
Denise and I decided since its our last day in NYC, we would take Natalie to see Santa. (We kept asking her if she wanted to see him and she said "o tay". While riding on the subway Natalie was all giggly and flirty since Denise's roomates Michael & Tony were with us. (She already has signs of boy craziness- must get it from Aunt Candice.)
Anyway once we got there...she started rubbing her eyes and we thought "uh-oh". We headed to the 8th floor of Macy's where "Santa Land" begins. 
It is so cool to go through it...they have so many decorations, its like being on a Disneyland ride (like inside It's a Small World). 
Natalie barely smiled when the elves would talk to her. She was a bit overwhelmed and I think because she was tired, it didn't help the situation out. Don't get me wrong though, she was good the whole time....but she didn't want to get down or smile. 


This pic is from last night when we took her to the giant Disney store.




2 comments:
Hey! I haven't checked your blog for a while since you've been gone but you put more posts than ever. You guys have done tons of stuff & it looks like you've had a blast. Lucky you.I don't want to sound gay..but, we've missed you. Cheezy, I know, but call us when you ge back & settled.
Natalie hugging Mickey is so cute and adorable. jeff and I just went through my June blog archive and watched Natalie videos from when I babysit. I miss her!!!
Post a Comment