CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 4, 2008

A trip to Mile High City & Tiny Town


We have not visited Zack's family in Denver for quite some time so we decided to fly there over Labor Day weekend. It was a lot of fun for Natalie. As most of you know she is obsessed with flowers and spent a lot of time sniffing flower pots on their deck. Not to mention she got to hang out with her two girl cousins.




Zack's sister Megan suggested we take the kids on Labor Day to Tiny Town which is about 15 minutes up the mountains. Below are some of the cutest pictures of Natalie cruising around these little houses and city buildings. (There is probably at least 25) I wish we had one of these towns in SLC.




She always shows such enthusiasm when it comes to taking pics with mom...the love just pours out.



Of course when dad is in the picture its all smiles




Some of the houses you could go inside of...her expression is just perfect for when we made her go to jail. (double click on the pic to see it enlarged)




And our trip to Tiny Town ended with a scenic train ride just in case you missed anything...fortunately for us there was real deer along the way. I guess they figure they can take down anyone in Tiny Town. (Below this post is mini posts of all the activities while we were in Denver)

3 comments:

Honey Butta Mudda said...

Nice Job - Looks great!!

Mama Bear said...

Okay seriously Natalie in jail has to be my favorite picture ever taken!!! I love this! Its so fun to read as opposed to your emails... I'm so glad Denise and I are so brilliant to get you to begin blogging.

Ammon and Tasha said...

I hope you dont mind I saw your blog on Alex and Marys and wanted to check it out! Why doesnt Utah have cute thing like tiny town here - seriously with how many kids we have running around this state! :) Looks like fun and I love all the pics of Natalie - way cute!