CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 7, 2008

We're off to the Big Apple...



My sister Denise has been in Phoenix for 2 years working at the Arizona Broadway Theatre. But, she has finally returned to her proper home in NYC. (proper meaning- the place we like her to be so we can visit)
Well everyone, I am excited to announce...we are going back and this time with a new addition, Natalie!!! Although I shouldn't be excited about that part, since a 5 hour direct plane ride with her is going to be hell. I can only imagine that since she has our genes she will be in heaven once we arrive. And to top it off we are going for Thanksgiving. We leave the Saturday before. Denise and her friend/roomate Michael supposedly are some serious chefs at Thanksgiving, so we are expecting great things.




It will be our first time seeing the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade...and we know Natalie is going to love the floats!






2 comments:

meg said...

I LOVE that you have a blog now! It is so much easier to see your pics all the time and show her off to everyone. (And, I will admit that as I am doing it, people comment on how ridiculously good looking Nat's parents are. I agree. It is ridiculous.) I am also insanely envious of your turkey plans.

Mary said...

Good luck with the plane ride. I'm so jealous that your going to NYC again. I'll get there, someday.